Myzania nominated me for a pass-it-along question and answer thing – I would love to get to know some of my followers/readers better so please join in! (Thank you Myznia 🙂
- What is your favourite book/ movie? Favourite Book = Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and Movie = Pretty Woman
- Do you prefer to read books or watch movies/T.V.? Reading without a doubt,but some nights require a movie and I do love getting into a good tv show – unfortunately they seem a rarity these days
- What song or songs bring out the most emotion in you and why? I really like listening to music but am not very good at following it (as in knowing artists and their songs). Recently I have enjoyed listening to Backstreet Boys (reminds me of my primary school days) and Taylor Swift but my all-time favourite is At the beginning from the movie Anastacia
- What makes you laugh? my children
- What gets you angry – and how do you deal with that? (‘That’ being the situation and /or the anger itself.) My husband most often! I try to deal with this by taking a step back – I can generally then see other influences ie tiredness, lack of communication on my behalf etc which lessens the anger. I also try and pray for him/us
- What are you passionate about? Social justice and making a difference in small ways ie shopping local
- What is your earliest memory? Hmmm – my childhood home in QLD, my best friend lived across the road and the backyard where I played with my brothers.
- Do you have/ want a pet? My pet dog now lives with my parents and I should never get another pet as I am not a particularly responsible owner. My husband has a pet dog who shares our home though and he is an important part of our lives
- What is your favourite time of year? (Holiday, season, etc.) I’m loving January at the moment – we tend to have family holidays this time of year and I also seem to mange to make headway on goals around the home
- What is your favourite type of weather? A nice warm day, 30 degrees is perfect
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start? Less than a year, was something I had been thinking about for awhile.
I’ve had a lovely week away at the beach with my family and some friends. Only one more week until my oldest starts school for the first time – lots happening at the moment.
Now my questions for you – would love it if you joined in the conversation in the comments.
- What is your favourite weekend activity?
- What was your favourite year level at school and why?
- What is something you are passionate about?
- Do you have a day job – what is it?
- What do you enjoy reading most – a favourite blog/book/magazine/genre…..?
Wishing you a wonderful weekend