I’m about to go to bed, not having just been reading but watching an episode of the West Wing….after watching the opening of the Invictus Games…I did start Black Beauty by Anna Sewell as I watched that one though, which I think may be a re-read for book club.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Australia, this years host of the Invictus Games
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? hmmm….I have a few non-fictions I’ve started which would be great to finish off.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Anything chocolate – if I allow myself (on again off again dieting!)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Mum of three, wife of one, a unique awesome individual :p
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m looking forward to learning more about this community and maybe getting my head around how it actually works.
If you’d like to join in here are the links, otherwise Good night and Sweet dreams
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE here!
Check out the mini-challenges ANY TIME YOU WANT!
Cheer your fellow readers!
Tag your posts with #readathon on all your social channels!