I was feeling quite enthusiastic today by the prospect of writing a new blog: It’s been a while (but thankfully not quite as long as I thought); I’ve finished my most recent read (coincidentally the book from my last posts to read read list!); we’re running out of data so best to give my newly acquired Netflix a break and it’s been a good week, so I thought that would be nice to share. But of course now I’m sitting here, I’m feeling tired and a bit clueless for direction.
However, some recent feelings:
- delighted at how relaxed I feel these school holidays compared to the last
- Grateful to live in South Australia which has consistently stayed COVID free
- Motivated by my latest read to keep learning about Australian politics
- Nostalgic watching my favourite childhood series return to the screens on Netflix, yay The Baby-sitters Club
- Excited that my small counselling business is getting off the ground
- Content with my relationships
- Happy to be home with the kids
- Busy with my various roles but also relieved I shelved one responsibility a little bit
And now I think I’m ok to leave it at that, short and hopefully sweet 🍓
Happy Friday All 🙂
How have you been feeling lately?