I’ve had a great week 🙂
- I finished my work notes and shut that computer off
- Hubby took kids for a swim in the farms finally ready swimming pool (was out of action 2017) while I finished a nap
- I finished a book and a puzzle
- I enjoyed a new tv series but ready for a break which means I can start latest season of Grey’s Anatomy tonight
- It was great to have Vacswim give the kids and I some routine this week
- Found my daughters Vacswim book (yay!) and my son did a whole lesson without crying (even if my Mum had to take him for this to occur)
- I cleared the floor of the toy room
- We caught up with friends
- I continued to feel positive about the New Year
- Hubby and I have been on similar pages this week
- The weather was awesome!
Basically I have nothing to complain about and I’m not sure there’s many people who can say that.
I do have a few resolutions to add to my list (and a confession that I’ve not really been outdoors the last two days – yesterday was a work day and today is just hot :p )
- I realised there were no resolutions regarding my children which I think was a bit of an oversight. I know self-care as a parent is important but I think I do tend to put my needs first especially in regards to free time so I’d like to aim for a purposeful activity each day with each child – we’ll see how that goes
- Also watched a One Million clip this afternoon reminding me I want to make decisions in my shopping that reduce my negative impact on the environment
- Lastly because you know it’s the first week and I’m feeling great and gonna reach for the stars (!) I want to keep focusing on advocacy – have just been in touch with a friend whose son is suffering from bipolar and unfortunately when she reached out to services they were overstretched with waitlists – so many areas our community local, state, country can improve on.
Hope 2018 has been treating you well so far too – I’d love to hear about it…