Big thank you to Dragon Warrior for this awards nomination and your kind words. Dragon Warrior is wonderfully engaging and I love the conversations we’ve had.
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you (as above 🙂
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
Answering Dragon Warrior’s questions:
- What is your favourite hangout place in your town?
Probably my Mum and Dad’s house. I live a half hour from town, so being able to hang out at their place, my old home is a real blessing. I also love checking out the library, although it’s been a long time since I’ve really allowed myself to enjoy it properly (normally rounding up children!)
2. What is your favourite weather and season?
I tend to love whatever season it’s not! Lol the age old ‘grass is always greener on the other side’ but for this reason I think I like the changing seasons best with Spring being my favourite, coming into warm weather after the cold is such a joy and Down Under it always also has a feel of Christmas fun
3. Favourite travel destination?
Hmmm my dream travel destination is Paris but I havn’t got there yet. I love visiting family and friends and have really enjoyed exploring the Eyre Peninsular in South Australia since a sibling has moved there.
4. Do you watch cricket? Any favourite cricketer?
I do! The Ashes Test of 2006 being my most memorable and I don’t seem to have watched as closely since then but still check in with most results, including following Australia’s Big Bash. I was a Ricky Ponting fan, along with Adam Gilchrist, Glenn McGrath and Justin Langer. I really need to get to know some of the current players!!
5. What is your favourite river?
Australia’s Murray River, it is the lifeblood of so many communities. As a child I remember being fascinated by the Nile River
6. Do you like sunrise by the sea? Any special memory related to it?
Who doesn’t?! Sunrises and sunsets are always beautiful – a true gift of God’s creation. Must confess I havn’t seen all that many sunrises though!
7. Favourite thing about your culture?
So many things I love about Australia – vegemite, BBQ’s, fair go, supporting the underdog, celebrating diversity – let’s pick summer cricket!
8. Do you like parties?
Yes and no! I love opportunities to catch up with other people but I also often find socialising stressful.
9. How do you celebrate your birthdays?
Cake! And messages of love. If i’m extra lucky maybe a present or two.
10. How was your school days?
On the whole I enjoyed my school days, especially time spent with friends and special achievements but it was in no way all easy.
- How often do you blog and what motivates you?
- Favourite author and/or book?
- Do you support abortion?
- Where would you like your next holiday destination to be?
- If you were to start learning something new tomorrow what would it be?
- What do you do to de-stress?
- What is your favourite sport?
- Beach, lake or river?
- What country does your family originate from?
- What’s been the highlight of your year so far?
My Nominations (with zero pressure attached!):
Stephen has recently published a book AND does an amazing job on his blog, he might not have time with all his regular posting but he is definitely deserving of such an award
Brizzy May is a wonderfully supportive blogging friend, I love following her reading and travelling adventures.
3. Roth Poetry
Dwight is continually coming up with interesting, beautiful, thought-provoking poetry, often accompanied with his own photos and paintings.
Thank you to these three bloggers and Dragon Warrior for providing me with ongoing inspiration and Happy October to you all 🙂